Saturday, August 22, 2009

Collaborative Essays

I have a lot of passion for collaboration. My director introduced me to google docs, and so I've done all my school work in it... and as my network of coworkers (big company) who are also applying now has expanded, I've been sharing my essays and critiquing theirs.

I have to say, it is inspiring and uplifting to read my peers' essays. It has also been invaluable as they've helped shred my essays and improve them. I'm not sure how many people out there are lucky enough to have a network of talented, motivated friends that are going through the same thing right now, but it is a phenomenal experience.

16/26 down, maybe 4 of those in final draft form. Tally-ho, weekend!

Edit: Wow, I have to reiterate: I am really fortunate to have so many exceptionally talented friends and co-applicants to help with essay review. Outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment